Every Friday and Saturday night, Paradise Camp opens its doors for fine dining. Climb aboard the Paradise Express snow cat and trek through the mountain under moonlit skies to Paradise Camp, located at Putnam Creek on the back side of the mountain.
Paradise Camp has a warm and charming ambience and offers a unique dining experience and superb views of the Monashee Mountains. Enjoy a romantic lantern-lit dinner, and chef prepared menu with an extensive selection of wine, cocktails and martinis to pair with your meal.
DINNER MENU OPTIONS: Vegetarian Pasta | Salmon Short Ribs | Tenderloin
Dinner selections made at time of booking.
Time: 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30PM
Dec 21 - Mar 23 (Fri & Sat)
Valentine's Day Tour on Feb 14 for $99 plus Gratuity and Taxes. Departures at 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30pm.
Add a special $30 Mt Boucherie Wine Pairing to your meal and enjoy a delicious accompaniment of wines.
Valentine's Day Menu HERE
Please note: Earlier tours must be full prior to booking the next trip. We need a minimum of two trips each night to run the tour so your booking may be subject to cancellations 5 days prior to the tour.
Please check-in at the Guest Services Desk 30 minutes prior to your departure time. A step ladder is required to enter and exit the Snow Cat.
Includes a three-course dinner and return Snow Cat ride (does not include taxes, drinks or mandatory 15% gratuity)
- Adults: $85.00
- Child under 12: $59.00
* Prices do not include GST or Gratuities. Full payment (including gratuity) and meal choices are required at time of booking.
* All bookings must be pre-booked and registered by 4:00pm the day prior to the tour
Please Note: Paradise Express requires 10 passengers to operate and each trip holds 14 passengers. Tours must be booked in time order, so the 5:30 pm tour must be booked first, then the 6:30 pm etc.
BOOKINGS AND MORE INFORMATION
Contact the Guest Services Desk at [email protected] or on (250) 558-6019.
- All tours must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Minimum 8-10 people needed in order for tours to run.
- All amendments and cancellations with more than 48 hours’ notice of your reserved tour are subject to a $20 Administration Fee.
- No amendments, cancellations or refunds within 48 hours of your reserved tour.
- All tours with early seatings need to meet minimum number requirements in order for the later tours to run.
- Tours are subject to GST and Gratuity.
- Prices and tours are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for missed tours for any reason including weather.