PLAN MY HOLIDAY:1 800 663 4431
PLEASE NOTE THAT BREWERS POND is now CLOSED for the 2016/17 season.
Outdoor skating is pure magic on Brewer’s Pond. With a one-hectare natural skating surface, an outdoor fire and music, you’ll want to share the experience with your whole family. There’s plenty of room for hockey enthusiasts and figure skaters alike. Skating day tickets and skate rentals are available at the Tube Town ticket office.
Please call 250-558-6037 for current updates.
BREWER'S POND BASE TICKET INFORMATION
Come for a leisurely skate, or a game of hockey.
Want some good entertainment, come watch our staff battle for the puck, and each other, like wannabe NHL stars on Monday and Wednesday nights in good-ol-fashioned pond hockey. Caution, some skating ability may not be suitable for all viewers!
Please note: Due to variable weather conditions our Zamboni may not go onto Brewer’s Pond every day. Please call the ticket office at Tube Town for updates. For further information, contact 250-558-6037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All guests (tots included) must have a valid ticket or season's pass and be wearing skates to enter the pond. No walking in shoes allowed on the ice.
- Slap shots and raising the puck are not permitted.
- Hockey must be played in designated areas
- Helmets are recommended.
- All participants must follow the rules. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your ticket without refund.
BREWERS POND HOCKEY RULES
- Hockey game subject to restriction by management
- Only 2 games permitted at a time. Max. time limit per game is 15min when there are other guests waiting to play. **During peak times, hockey games may be suspended
- Only 1 Shinny Hockey game and 1 Net Hockey game at a time.
- No slap shots or raising the puck allowed
- Sticks are not allowed to be raised past waist height
- Helmets recommended
- HOCKEY RULES ARE ENFORCED FOR GUEST SAFETY