PLAN MY HOLIDAY:
1 800 663 4431
Start of $10 Night Skiing
When the sun goes down the lights come on at Silver Star. Every Friday and Saturday night, we provide groomed and lit trails for night skiing accessed by the Summit and Silver Queen Chairs.
Night skiing begins December 20, 2012 on Friday and Saturday evenings from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Night skiing tickets are available for $25 per person.
Starting January 10, 2014 night skiing tickets will be discounted to $10 per person.
For more information contact:
Phone: Info Desk (250) 558-6019
Some Helpful Tips For Night Skiing
1. Arrive with plenty of time to spare. - It will take you between 15 and 30 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
2. Road Conditions - Be aware that you will experience different road conditions on Silver Star Road and allow yourself time for a safe trip up and down the mountain.
3. Dress Appropriately - Do the best you can to bring winter outerwear. That means waterproof pants and jacket.
4. Dress Warmly - Be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings; that means the best way to stay warm is to wear layers.
5. Bring ID For rental equipment you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.
6. Tell your friends about our $10 night skiing at Silver Star!