PLAN MY HOLIDAY:1 800 663 4431
Season Passholder Spring Deal
Season Passholder Spring Deal
SPRING OFFER | MARCH 3 - 19 2017
Save 20 to 25% when you stay 2 nights or more from March 3-19, 2017
Stay and play when there is gorgeous early spring weather for skiing and snowboarding at SilverStar. With abundant sunshine, fresh snow and authentic après ski. Enjoy great dining & welcoming pubs all set in a charming mid-mountain village.
• Save 20% on 2 night stays.
• Save 25% when you stay 3 nights or more.
• PLUS… SAVE 10% on any additional Alpine tickets when added to your reservation at time of booking
• PLUS… SAVE 30% on any additional Alpine Rental full package when added to your reservation at time of booking.
• This offer is based on new bookings only and subject to availability. Open to residents of Canada and the U.S.A. only. Subject to seasonality, change and cancellation without notice.
Please quote booking code “UT" at the time of booking.
Are you visiting us any other time?
From March 20/17 to April 9/17 you can SAVE 10% off when you stay 2 night or SAVE 15% off when you stay 3 nights or more. Please quote booking code “TA” at time of booking.
Call now to speak with one of our knowledgeable and friendly reservation team members and book on-mountain accommodation and enjoy great pricing on lift tickets, on mountain accommodations and the latest ski and snowboard gear from our mid-mountain Demo Shop.
To make a booking or to get more details, please call Silver Star Holidays at 1-800-663-4431 or 250-558-6083
You can also e-mail your inquiries to [email protected].
Other Passholder Perks **
- You'll receive 4 x 25% lift ticket discount vouchers for family and friends
- Enjoy incredible on-mountain discounts when you flash your pass
- Ski at other resorts for less! Your pass offers discounts across Western Canada and the U.S.A.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Some restrictions apply. Valid on new bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer. Open to residents of Canada and the U.S.A. only. Subject to seasonality, change and cancellation without notice.
Your SilverStar Season Pass remains the property of SilverStar Mountain Resort Ltd. and may be revoked for misuse of violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code. Use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass holder, or alterations to the season pass will result in cancellation of that pass. Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We may request identification to verify validity. A Refundable Pass Option is only available when purchased concurrently with your season pass. We require new pass holders to show proof of age and address when picking up their passes, even if they are part of an existing family. All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase. The personal information you provide on this form is collected for the purpose of processing your season’s pass application; information is collected for our internal use and will not be disclosed except as permitted or required by law. You may learn more about SilverStar's Personal Information Protection Policy by contacting our Personal Information Administrator at 250.542.0224.