PLAN MY HOLIDAY:1 800 663 4431
In Resort Shuttle
In Resort Shuttle
The SilverStar in-resort shuttle is complimentary and operates throughout the village areas of SilverStar, providing convenient pick-up and drop-off services for guests to and from their accommodations.
The shuttle continually services the set route through the operating times. During normal business levels, it will complete a loop on average in 30 minutes. During high volume times, it will take 35- 45 minutes to complete a loop.
2018/19 Shuttle Schedule:
Shuttle service begins at the start of Alpine Skiing.
The Village Stop is in front of the SilverStar Village across from B Lot. Please note that on busy days the shuttle may be delayed slightly as we add E parking lot to the schedule of stops.
PLEASE NOTE: The In-Resort Shuttle ONLY makes regular trips to and from E Lot when ALL VILLAGE LOTS ARE FULL and signage is on Silver Star Road directing guests to park in that location. Otherwise the shuttle does not make regular stops at the parking lot.
- Apine Opening Day to December 20 -- Early Season Hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm Daily
- December 21 to March 30 -- Regular Hours
- 8:00am - 9:00pm Sunday to Thursday
- 8:00am - 10:00pm Friday & Saturdays
- March 30 - Last evening shift
- March 31 - April 7 | Daily 8:30am - 5:00pm
- April 7 - Last day of shuttle operation for the 2018/19 winter season
Shuttle Route & Stops:
BEGINS SilverStar Village Stop - in front of SilverStar Village across from B Lot
Firelight, Tube Town & Knoll Subdivision
- Trailhead to Tube Town & Firelight. Please note that the shuttle does not go into D lot.
- Silver Queen Rd Loop
- Monashee Loop
- Monashee Court
- Grandview Condos road entrance on Monashee road
Pinnacles Road & Alpine Meadows
Please note that the shuttle will only pick up at Alpine Meadows if a phone request is made. To request a pick-up from Alpine Meadows please call 250 309 5974.
- Arnica Road (Alpine Meadows); turns around at the top of the cul-de-sac.
- Please note that guests at the Pinnacles Lodge must walk down to the intersection of Arnica Road for pick-up
Silver Star Road
Please note that the shuttle will only pick up at the bottom of the Ridge Subdivision (intersection of Purcell and Cathedral in the subdivision) if a phone request is made. To request a pick-up from the Ridge please call 250 309 5974.
- E Lot & Snowmobile Tours
- Intersection of Cathedral Road & Purcell Road; guests staying in accommodation on The Ridge should walk down to the intersection to ensure pick up.
- The pick-up and drop-off for Creekside is at the entrance driveway at Silver Star Road.
- Please note the shuttle does not go down into Creekside parking area
ENDS SilverStar Village Stop - in front of SilverStar Village across from B Lot
Please Note: During peak snowfalls not all areas may be accessible. This mainly occurs with Alpine Meadows, Odin Road, and occasionally Silver Queen Road. Drivers will notify guests if drop-off or pick-up locations can't be accessed due to snowfall.