SILVERSTAR WILD HORSEMAN DINNER TOUR
Join us on a sleigh ride around private mountain trails to the cozy Wild Horseman's Cabin. Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you glide your way out to an enchanting secluded cabin. Relax and be treated to a mug of arguably the best homemade hot cocoa and hot apple cider you'll ever taste, followed by a bbq buffet dinner fit for a king.
- Steak - cooked medium
- Vegetarian Pasta
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR MEAL CHOICES READY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING WE WILL BE UNABLE TO TAKE YOUR BOOKING WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION.
- Please note, all Steak will be served medium.
Dates: Beginning December 1
- Dec 1 - 14 | Friday to Sunday
- Dec 14 - Jan 16 | Wednesday to Monday
- Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Jan 16 - Feb 17| Wednesday to Sunday
- Feb 17 - End of Season | Thursday to Sunday
- 5:00pm & 7:30pm
- All guests must check-in at the Guest Services Desk 15 minutes prior to departure
- Adults: $75.00
- Child under 12: $54.00
- Child under 3: No Charge
(all prices do not include tax or gratuity)
* Prices do not include GST or 18% Gratuity.
* All bookings must be pre-booked and registered by 4:00pm the day prior to the tour
BOOKINGS AND MORE INFORMATION
Contact the Guest Services Desk at [email protected] or on (250) 558-6019.
- All tours must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Minimum 8-10 people needed in order for tours to run.
- All amendments and cancellations with more than 48 hours’ notice of your reserved tour are subject to a $20 Administration Fee.
- No amendments, cancellations or refunds within 48 hours of your reserved tour.
- All tours with early seatings need to meet minimum number requirements in order for the later tours to run.
- Tours are subject to GST and Gratuity.
- Prices and tours are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for missed tours for any reason including weather.