PLAN MY HOLIDAY:1 800 663 4431
In Resort Shuttle
In Resort Shuttle
The SilverStar in-resort shuttle is complimentary and operates throughout the village areas of SilverStar, providing convenient pick-up and drop-off services for guests to and from their accommodations.
The shuttle continually services the set route through the operating times. During normal business levels, it will complete a loop on average in 30-35 minutes. During high volume times, it will take 45- 50 minutes to complete a loop. It will be by each location on the route approximately every 35 – 50 minutes
2018/19 Shuttle Schedule:
The Village Stop is in front of the SilverStar Village across from B Lot. Please note that on busy days the shuttle may be delayed slightly as we add E parking lot to the schedule of stops.
- November 22 to December 20 -- Early Season Hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm Daily
- December 21 to March 31 -- Regular Hours
- 8:00am - 9:00pm Sunday to Thursday
- 8:00am - 10:00pm Friday & Saturdays
- March 31 - Last evening shift
- April 1 - 7 | Daily 8:00am - 5:00pm
- April 7 - Last day of shuttle operation for the 2018/19 winter season
Shuttle Route & Stops:
BEGINS SilverStar Village Stop - in front of SilverStar Village across from B Lot
Firelight, Tube Town & Knoll Subdivision
- Trailhead to Tube Town & Firelight. Please note that the shuttle does not go into D lot.
- Silver Queen Rd Loop
- Monashee Loop
- Monashee Court
- Grandview Condos road entrance on Monashee road
Pinnacles Road & Alpine Meadows
Please note that the shuttle will only pick up at Alpine Meadows if a phone request is made.
- Arnica Road (Alpine Meadows); turns around at the top of the cul-de-sac.
- Please note that guests at the Pinnacles Lodge must walk down to the intersection of Arnica Road for pick-up
Silver Star Road
Please note that the shuttle will only pick up at the bottom of the Ridge Subdivision if a phone request is made.
- E Lot & Snowmobile Tours
- Intersection of Cathedral Road & Purcell Road (bottom of The Ridge subdivision); guests staying in accommodation on The Ridge should walk down to the intersection to ensure pick up.
- The pick-up and drop-off for Creekside is at the entrance driveway at Silver Star Road.
- Please note the shuttle does not go down into Creekside parking area
ENDS SilverStar Village Stop - in front of SilverStar Village across from B Lot
Please Note: During peak snowfalls not all areas may be accessible. This mainly occurs with Alpine Meadows, Odin Road, and occasionally Silver Queen Road. Drivers will notify guests if drop-off or pick-up locations can't be accessed due to snowfall.