FAT BIKING ETIQUETTE
• All riders must stay on designated Fat Bike trails and are not permitted on any other trails. Please refer to trail map and be responsible.
• All riders must have a visible and valid ticket or pass to ride Fat Bikes on trails at all times. Ticket Office - Village / Tube Town - Brewer’s Pond Base before riding the trails.
• Tires must be 3.75” or wider with a tire pressure less than 8 PSI. No exceptions
• Helmets are required at all times when riding on the trails.
• No Fat Biking is permitted above 0° Celsius. Please check fat bike grooming report for latest trail conditions and closures.
• All riders are to observe and practice trail courtesy.