PLAN MY HOLIDAY:1 800 663 4431
Renting Your Home or Condo
Renting Your Home or Condo
SilverStar Holidays Property Management
- Have you thought about earning rental revenue from your vacation property?
- Are you currently renting out your unit but are tired of managing bookings, maintaining and cleaning your property?
- Are you currently unhappy with your current property management service and are looking for a change?
We cover all aspects of the rental process from initial contact through to the clean and inspection of your property and the end of the guests stay
SilverStar Holidays (SSH) is a division of SilverStar Ski Resort Ltd. SSH is the Rental Manager for Snowbird Lodge, Firelight Lodge, Silver Creek Lodge and SilverStar Holidays Vacation Homes including multiple units at Grandview and Creekside Condos. Our Vacation Home division is limited to selected premier properties to ensure each property can be serviced to the highest quality. Our team of professionals has tremendous experience in the Hospitality industry and we strive to achieve results year after year.
SSH covers every detail of the reservation process right from the initial guest interaction through to the departure inspection and clean.
Listing your property with SSH should you choose to rent will provide the following advantages for your investment:
- Representation by professional staff at SSH
- Representation from the SilverStar Holidays call center through the 1-800 number
- Representation on the SilverStar Mountain Resort website.
- Representation by our sales team and SilverStar Ski Resort through our marketing and promotional materials. Please note that this will not be directed to one individual property but by type of property. For example – Vacation Homes.
- Discounted lift tickets, rentals and ski school for guests booking your accommodation through SilverStar Holidays.
- Representation through preferred Wholesale operators worldwide.
- Central booking for all guests through SilverStar Holidays. This is a benefit to the end user. We book accommodation, transportation, lift tickets, rentals, lessons and activities.
- SilverStar Resort Ltd. marketing and branding.
- Training resources for our staff to ensure a quality product.
At SilverStar our Guests are our focus, we strive to maintain the highest standards of operation throughout our properties and resort to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Our reviews tend to speak for themselves with guests enjoying every aspect of their vacations right from the friendly front line staff, the clean well maintained rooms and amenities and of course the spectacular views and activities encountered whilst on vacation. We are always working on having our customer’s return for future vacations which of course leads to increased business for the mountain and property owners.
The Owners of the properties within our portfolio are of course our most important relationships on the mountain, without their participation there would not be this idyllic destination for our guests to use. The owner relationship is our foundation, we strive to ensure constant updates and information with regards to your investment and provide easy and efficient reporting, accounting and booking services that keep you up to date with the rentals, maintenance and availability of your unit. When an owner or guest of the owner decides to use their unit for a vacation there is no fees involved except for the final housekeeping service returning the unit back into a rental state.
We are always available to meet with any property owner who has questions about the rental program or would like to see some examples of units that we currently manage and the standards that we hold them to. Should you be interested in SilverStar Holidays Property Management and require further information please contact:
Silver Star Holidays Ltd.
Silver Star Mountain Resort
P: (250) 558-6086
C: (250) 550-5762
Reviewed 10 April 2013
This was our first trip to the SilverStar Mountain Resort. The Firelight Lodge is the perfect spot for a family to stay. It is fairly brand new, so the units are in great shape and very clean. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit. Lots of room for a family of 4. It has a full kitchen so we were able to prepare meals in our own room, and also have a comfortable getaway during a busy ski day.
It also came with laundry facilities right in our unit, perfect when you have a young family.
It is a short walk across the parking lot to the village and all the shops and restaurants.
The skating pond is located out the backside of the lodge, and Tubetown is located just on the otherside of the pond.
So overall we thought the location was perfect for a family and all the family activities available at the resort.
It is also a ski in ski out location...very convenient!
Reviewed 22 March 2014
Our first white Christmas and our children's first taste of snow. It was amazing and I would differently recommend staying there. The room was beautiful and view like a post card, the service perfect.
Firelight Owners Review, July 2014
We own property at the Firelight in Silverstar. Silverstar Holidays has been handling the rentals for us. We have found Richard and staff to be excellent to work with.
It seems very important to them to ensure that the guests we have want to return. They maintain the units in pristine condition and handle those niggling details which often make all the difference to someone’s stay. We stay at the mountain and find them to be just as professional and dedicated in person.