Rippers Club U7 is aimed at children 5 and 6 years of age who are looking for a season long in-depth program designed to provide them with the skills and fundamentals to ski well all over the mountain.
Children born in calendar years 2011 or 2012 (Ages 5-6 as of December 31st, 2017) are eligible for the Rippers Club U7 Program. Children born in 2013 (aged 4 as of Dec 31st, 2017) will register in our Monthly Rippers Program.
Our vision: to provide a fun, pre-competitive program where your children will fall in love with the sport and become lifelong enthusiasts of the sport.
2017/18 OPTIONS & PRICING
|Half Day - Saturday||Saturday, January 6, 2018 - March 17, 2018||9:00am - 12:00pm||$480|
|Half Day - Sunday||Sunday, January 7, 2018 - March 18, 2018||9:00am - 12:00pm||$480|
|Two Half Days - Saturday and Sunday||Saturday and Sunday, January 6, 2018 - March 18, 2018||9:00am - 12:00pm||$720|
|Full Day - Saturday**||Saturday, January 6, 2018 - March 17, 2018||9:00am - 3:00pm||$880|
**Full Day programs include lunch
Program Summary & Benefits:
Program Length = 11 Weeks
- Lift Line Privileges
- Ski more with Lift Line Privileges through the SnowSports School Entrance
- Same coach throughout the entire 11 Week Program
- Use of certified CSIA / CSCF/ CFSA / CASI coaches
- The meeting area within Silver Star Adventure Centre creates a safe and warm gathering spot.
- Measurable outcomes – coaches will keep a log of children’s progress as they run through a step-by-step process to build their skill base and review this progression log with each parent throughout the season.
- Regular fun, non-competitive events on the mountain including skill courses, race courses through gates and skills training in the Terrain Park