Friday, September 22, 2017 (All day) to Sunday, September 24, 2017 (All day)
The Rev Limiter Hare Scramble hosted by SilverStar Dirt Bike Club, has received the National West Title status and is designated as the 4th and final round of the World Enduro Canada CXCC West Series.
Will be open until Thursday, September 21 at 8pm. Pay online with a credit card or PayPal account, or choose the “mail in” option to pay cash on race day.
All racers are required to have a 2017 Annual or Day PN License; you cannot pre-enter without obtaining a license first. Buy a full license if you plan to race more than one BCORCS/CXCC-W in BC ($40 Online) click here. Register for a day license if you are only racing one race. Choose mail in option and pay $20 on site.
Spark arrestors mandatory and sound check for 95db.
- 9:00am - 12:00pm Lexi Pechout Riding Clinic
- 12pm – 6pm KTM Demo
- 12:30pm - 3:30pm Stephen Ford Riding Clinic
- 6pm-7.30pm Pre-registration for Endurocross
- Rider Reception at The Red Antler
September 23 (with BBQ & Beverages in E-Lot all afternoon)
- 7:30am - 8:30am Family Fun Ride Registration
- 9:00am – 11:00am Endurocross Registration
- 9:00am - 11:00am Family Fun Ride
- 12:30pm Riders Meeting
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm EnduroCross Event
- 6:00pm Awards at Red Antler
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm Harescramble Pre-registration
- 7:30am - 9:00am Harescramble
- 9:30am Riders Meeting | B Riders
- 10:00am B Riders Start
- 12:00pm Riders Meeting | A Riders
- 12:30pm A Riders Start
- 17:30pm Awards at Red Antler
SilverStar Holidays are pleased to offer anyone attending or participating in this event a 15% discount on their accommodation when they stay 2nights or more in select properties including Snowbird Lodge, FireLight Lodge, Lord Aberdeen Hotel. 10% discount at Vance Creek and Chilcoot Lodge
Special Valid: September 22nd to 24th 2017
Please quote booking code “ER" at the time of booking to receive the discount.
Guests can reserve accommodation by simply contacting us in the office on 1-250-558-6083 or email [email protected]. We are open 7 days a week 8:00am to 4:30pm PST.