Rated as one of Canada’s Best Mountain Bike experiences, SilverStar is truly an exceptional summer adventure. The Comet Express is a 6-passenger chairlift converted to a 4 bike carrier lift that gains access to more than 18 top-to-bottom trails and 1600 vertical feet of riding. Discover everything from beginner biking trails winding gently through wildflower meadows to expert runs filled with berms, jumps and adrenaline pumping features that challenge the hard core rider.
Bike Park Facts
- Chair lifts: 1 High Speed Six Person Chair (holds four bikes in roll on racks per chair); 7.5 min ride time
- Length of Trails/Runs: 55+ km of downhill trails, ranging from green (easy) to double black (expert only)
- Degree of Difficulty: 15% beginner, 40% intermediate, 45% Advanced
- More than 30 km of new style XC trails located around the village and at the top of the hill
- Day Tickets: please click here
- Hours of Operation: please click here
- Bike Rentals & Demos: please click here
- Bike Repairs: please click here
The best mountain biking resource created for riders by riders: Get all the info plus photos, videos, updates and more for SilverStar Bike Park on our Trailforks.com page.