A fun and supervised weekly summer mid-week program for young riders ages 5-12 to improve their mountain bike skills while being introduced to how to race both individually and in team format. Weekly prizes are sure to keep them motivated and wanting to come back.
- 2-hour coaching and supervision for ages 5-12 (5-8/9-12)
- All abilities: DH/XC/Enduro
- Minimum of 3 riders and maximum of 6 riders per group
- Every Wednesday from June 29th to August 31st (10 in total)
- Time: 6pm-8pm
- Price: Drop-in: $20; book of 5: $90
Fill out our online Contact Us form for more information on bike school programs and racing series.
Fox Friday DH Series
RACE SERIES IS COMING TO A CLOSE - LAST RACE WILL BE HELD ON AUGUST 26th.
Send your VOTE on the run you would like to see used for the last race of the season!!!!!!!!!!
Fox Friday DH Series is our local twoonie DH race series geared for all levels. Enjoy a low stress atmosphere while challenging either yourself, the clock or a buddy for bragging rights. Great draw prizes and of course food & beverage specials during the apres ride session at the Red Antler.
- Youth ages 13-18 and Adults ages 19+
- All abilities: DH
- Dates: July 8 & 22, August 12 & 26
- Time: 5pm-8pm.
- Registration on day of series from 4-6 p.m. at the Bike School Desk located in the Rental Shop
- Price: Drop-in only: $2
Format: Two (2) timed runs (fastest time applies)
- Categories: Adult 19+ (Male/Female) and Youth (Male/Female)
- Registration: In person registration at Bike /School Desk (inside The Rental Shop) between 4:00PM-6:00PM. Parents / guardians must sign race waiver for persons under 19 years of age.
- Race Begins: 5:00PM
- Race Closes: (last run): 7:00PM
- Awards & Social: 8:00PM Red Antler
- 1 point - completed run
- 3 points – 3rd place finish in category
- 5 points – 2nd place finish in category
- 7 points – 1st place finish in category
- Series end aggregate winner for each category.