Please book ahead by calling or emailing [email protected]. All lessons, packages and programs are subject to availability.
Rent-A-Friend: Bike Guides
Are you unfamiliar with the downhill bike park or have you never been on our XC trails before? Our guides can take you or your group out to show you around, help you feel safe and give you the confidence to continue riding on your own.
2 hour sessions at 10:30 am or 1:30pm daily.
Cost is $65 / group.
Maximum of 6 people per group. No minimum.
Please note: there is no instruction in these tours.
Beowulf Guided Tours
Join our local riders for a guided trip on this 35km XC epic trail. You will leave from the SilverStar Village at 9 am, climb around the backside of the mountain, descend to the bottom of Putnam Creek then back up the mountain and into the Village. This 4 to 7-hour tour is ONLY for intermediate to advanced riders, who are physically fit and capable of riding for this length of time.
GUEST MUST BE PREPARED WITH:
- An XC or Enduro bike (in good shape) - We recommend a once over from the shop before heading out on the tour; the trail takes you a long ways from a bike shop.
- Or, consider renting an XC bike from the Rental Shop.
- A spare tube and the tools to fix a flat.
- Plenty of food and a minimum of 3L of water.
- A valid XC ticket or Season Pass.
Tickets and Bike Rentals are available at 15% off for participants who sign up for the Beowulf Tour.
A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour to run.
Friday to Sunday; starting from July 29th to the end of season.
Pre-booking requires a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled tour.
$65/person + tax
Call 1(250) 558-6083 or 1(800) 663-4431 to register now!
Have you tried an e-bike? E-Bikes assist you with pedalling and help you go further or steeper without over exerting yourself. They are a great way to explore the village and surrounding area.
Join us for an E-Bike tour and see SilverStar!
Cost: $49.90 / person
Includes a 2 hour tour, an E-Bike Rental and a ticket for the trails.
Tours at 10:30am and 1:30pm daily. All tours must be pre-booked.
Booking & Payment Policy
- All online or phone bookings must be made within 24 hours of lesson
- Day of bookings must be made within 30 min of the start time.
- Bookings are subject to lesson availability.
- Package lessons are subject to bike rental availability.
- All lessons/programs sessions must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All amendments and cancellations with more than 24 hours notice of your reserved lesson/program are subject to a $15 Administration Fee.
- All amendments within 24 hours of your reserved lesson/program session will incur a $30 Administration Fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 24 hours of your reserved lesson/program session.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons/programs sessions due to weather conditions.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.