SilverStar offers first come first served camping - NO RESERVATIONS for any camping - Tent or RV. There are 10 powered (110 or 220 volt) camp spots* on the left side of the camping area. Tenting spots* are along the remaining perimeter of the camping area. Please check in at the Village Ticket Office when you arrive to pay camp fees: 9:30am - 5:30pm daily, Wed & Fri -9:30am - 6:30pm. Our Camp Host visits the campground area daily at 8:30am and 5:30pm. Camp fees will be collected at those times if not already registered.
*Camping Spots are designated with log dividers - one camping spot on each side of the log dividers. Please make sure to set up your camping spot* with enough room to allow your neighbour to have space beside you.
If arriving after 10:00pm please set-up in the overflow area to the right of the main campground entrance until the following morning.
Check-Out time is 11:00AM - If staying for the day of riding/hiking please pack up in the morning and move your vehicle(s) into the main parking lot.
- 10 RV spots* with power hook-ups (110/220 volt) - left side of campground.
- Picnic tables - (limited number please share with your neighbour)
- Showers in the NATC open from 6:45am - 10:00pm daily.
- Personal fire pits -
- If you are looking to have a fire, firewood can be purchased for $5.00 at the Village Ticket Office between 9:30am-5:30pm daily or from the Campground Host between 5:30pm- 6:00pm daily. Our Security Team does not have access to firewood after hours so please purchase firewood during business hours.
- Potable water available at the far end of the campground area.
- Dish washing facilities available at the far end of the campground area.
- On-mountain security
- WIFI available in the village and NATC
- Sani-Dump available in Vernon at the Super Store location on Anderson Way.
- Please note that campsites may have uneven ground
- NO Sani-Dump available on the mountain
- NO Laundry facilities
- Maximum 14 nights camping over a 31 day period
- Please note that there is a pricing change effective July 27th, 2018. Power sites will increase from $30/vehicle to $40/vehicle and Non-power sites will increase from $15/tent to $25/tent.
- Power hook-ups: $40 per vehicle includes tax and National Training Centre (NATC) shower pass.
- Non-Power: $25 per tent includes taxes and National Training Centre (NATC) shower pass.
- Register and Pay for your camp fees at the Ticket office in the Village between – Daily from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Arrivals after 10:00pm please see Camp Host in the AM by 8:30am - 9:00am to register and pay for camp fees.
Please note that the above rates are per sleeping unit, not site. If there are multiple sleeping units on one site, each unit will pay respective rate.
- The same as when you are camping anywhere please respect your neighbours and the environment.
- Noise is restricted between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.
Please display your camping ticket in your vehicle front window or clipped to your tent for the Camp Host / Security to check. At the end of your stay please return your shower card to Season Pass Office or deposit it in the green drop box located at the exit to the RV/Camping area.
For more information please call 250-558-6023 or email [email protected].