Summer 2016 has lots in store for riders and visitors to SilverStar Mountain Resort. Last year, our biggest achievements included attaining IMBA Silver Level Ride Centre status and making some fantastic progress on our trail development -- taking us one step closer to being the best bike park in North America.
Partnership Agreement Brings Complimentary Riding to Season Passholders
SilverStar Bike Park Season Passholders get two days of complimentary riding at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort in Skyhomish, Washington and Mt. Bachelor in Bend, Oregon through a partnership agreement.
SilverStar is pleased to offer its season passholders this additional benefit. You can check out our new partner bike parks and their exciting trails on the resort websites.
The free tickets available through the partnering agreement are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be re-sold or redeemed for cash.
To receive your ticket, present your active, current SilverStar Season Pass in person at the host resort ticket office along with a valid, current photo ID.
Downhill Biking Updates
- New Season Pass option! Our Parents Season Pass is the ultimate in convenience and flexibility. This season pass offering can be shared interchangeably by two parents who can ride all season long, just not at the same time.
- Downhill Season Passholders can add a discounted XC add-on again this season, giving DH riders unlimited access to over 35+ km of XC trails.
XC Biking Updates
- NEW XC Season Pass: The Enduro Season Pass gives access to all XC trails all season long PLUS one chairlift ride per day.
- Total XC trails for Summer 2016 will exceed 35+km, with a few new additions being added through the summer and ongoing progress on the Beowulf build: a planned 30+ km loop.
Other Summer Resort Updates
- Gnome Roam: Fun for the whole family! Take the kids, explore the village lower mountain trails, and find all of the gnomes who call SilverStar home.
- Beginner Disc Golf Course Added: A new, beginner 9-hole course was added in 2015 just below the village. This family friendly course allows beginners to practice before moving to the more advanced "adventure" course.