Tips on how to maximize revenue for your property management unit.
Early release of inventory is key to revenue as it allows us to get the unit booked at a strong value and long stay business. Those that book early, book longer and weatherproof your business from any future fluctuations. This allows us to fill mid week and yield up rate for those that wait until the last minute. In addition, it allows us to package your lodging with strong mountain offers that encourage early booking and longer holidays. Markets are booking earlier than ever before, especially in those markets that travel from afar, so to take advantage of this trend we need inventory available.
Here are some of our top tips:
- Release of inventory: Earlier the better. By February 1st in this season we will have a waiting list for 2020/2021
- Focus your owner calendar on peak times.
- Christmas period from December 19th to January 3rd 2021
- January Peak (Australian Guests and MLK in US) January 3rd through 18th 2021
- February Peak (Family Day, US presidents week, UK half term) February 13th to 28th 2021
- Remember, you dont have to release all inventory at the same time. While we hope you can get it all to us early you can release a partial calendar. This will ensure we can fill the peak times, and you can work through your plans for the next season
- Deadlines: initial request is January 1st and we hope to launch Febraury 1st for sale in long haul markets
- Reminder of agreement:
The Owner will return a completed Notice of Use Calendar to the Manager on or before January 1st of each year, indicating the days during which Authorized Persons intend to use the Unit during the period ending May 31st of the following calendar year.
(b) if the completed Notice of Use Calendar is not received by the Manager by January 1st of each year, it will be assumed that no use by Authorized Persons is required for the forthcoming Term.
Our goal remains to ensure you are satisfied, and our guests have the best experience possible. We look forward to working with you to make next season our best one yet!
Contact and questions