- Currently Closed for Summer. Reopening late November 2020
Experience elevated dining at SilverStar's one-of-a-kind, high-end restaurant Silver Grill.
The Silver Grill strives to showcase unique and specialty local foods and wines. This elevated dining experience is set in an intimate 40 seat restaurant at the back of Town Hall. The Okanagan Valley boasts a great mix or Wineries, Orchards, Distilleries, and Organic Farmers, all of which the Silver Grill features on their menu's. Relationships with these businesses are key to the menu and feel of the Silver Grill.
Silver Grill Wine Dinner Dates
- Dec 22nd - BC Wine Shop
- Jan 5th - Meyer Family Vineyards
- Jan 19th - BC Wine Shop
- Feb 2nd - Ex Nihilo vineyards
- Feb 16th - Black Hills winery
- Mar 1st - Rust Wine Co. & Mt Boucherie
- Mar 15th - 3 Sisters winery
- Mar 29th - Surprise Dinner
For expression of interest or to enquire about reserving a spot email [email protected]
Silver Grill's Last Chair Cheeseboard is the best way to finish your day! Get your fix of local wine and cheeses, held every Friday, Saturday and every second Sunday between 3-5pm.
- Cheese board and bottle of wine $60
- Cheese board and half litre of wine $35
- Cheese board only $24
- Signature cocktails $10
Cheese board consists of: Cured meats, local BC cheeses, chicken and port parfait, selection of house made pickles, Planet Bee honey and freshly baked sourdough.
Wines hand selected weekly.