Please note: No overnight RV parking/camping is permitted during the winter season.
An alternative location in Vernon is Cedar Falls Campground www.cedarfalls.ca
At a height of 1,609m, with spectacular veiws of the Monashee Mountain Range, this is a must stop on your summer road trip through the Okanagan.
Please note the following for Summer 2020 Camping:
- NO access dishwashing facilities
- NO access to showers or indoor washrooms at the NATC
- Only one camping unit (tent or RV) permitted per site with a maximum 4 guests per camping unit
- All camping units must be self-contained
- Tent, RV and trailers welcome
- Power sites (15 & 30 amp) and non-powered sites are both available by reservation only
- Some sites have personal fire pits
- Limited availability of picnic tables
- Potable water available
- On-mountain security
- WIFI available in Village
- Short walking distance to restaurants
Power sites: $40 per night
All other sites: $25 per night
Booking a Site: Summer 2020 Online Reservations coming soon
All sites are by reservation and pre-registration only. Online reservations opening soon.
Additional things to note
- Check in time is 3:00pm, and check-out time is 10:00am.
- Please note that campsites may have uneven ground.
- Camping is not permitted at any other location at SilverStar.
- Please remember that you are in bear country. Please keep your campsite clean, and put all garbage in the bear proof containers.
- Water is available near the Carpenter Shop for filling of RV's and large containers. Dishwashing is not permitted in this area.
- RV sani-dumps are located at 3001-37 Ave and 5001 Anderson Way in Vernon. There are no sani-dump stations on the mountain.
- Pit toilets are not cleaned/sanitized after each use. Please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Picnic tables are not cleaned or sanitized after each use. We recommend using a self-provided cover as a minimum.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after using the garbage or recycling receptacles.
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing from those who are not part of your immediate group.
- Maximum stay is 14 consecutive nights.
- All biking and hiking trails, including XC bike trails, are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday for Summer 2020.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. We are a family friendly resort - please respect your neighbours and the environment.
- Generators may only be operated between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Campfires are only permitted in sites that have supplied steel campfire rings. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Fire pits will be removed when a fire ban is in place.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.