Please note: No overnight RV parking/camping is permitted during the winter season.
An alternative location in Vernon is Cedar Falls Campground www.cedarfalls.ca
At an elevation of 1,609m, with spectacular views of the Monashee Mountain Range, this is a must stop on your summer road trip through the Okanagan.
Additional things to note
- Camping reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Check in time is 3:00pm, and check-out time is 10:00am.
- Please note that campsites may have uneven ground.
- Camping is not permitted at any other location at SilverStar.
- Please remember that you are in bear country. Please keep your campsite clean, and put all garbage in the bear proof containers.
- Water is available near the Carpenter Shop for filling of RV's and large containers. Dishwashing is not permitted in this area.
- RV sani-dumps are located at 3001-37 Ave in Vernon. There are no sani-dump stations on the mountain.
- Pit toilets are not cleaned/sanitized after each use. Please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Picnic tables are not cleaned or sanitized after each use. We recommend using a self-provided cover as a minimum.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after using the garbage or recycling receptacles.
- Please follow social distancing and maintain a 2 metre distance from those who are not part of your immediate group.
- Maximum stay is 14 consecutive nights.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. We are a family friendly resort - please respect your neighbours and the environment.
- Generators may only be operated between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Campfires are only permitted in sites that have supplied steel campfire rings. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Fire pits will be removed when a fire ban is in place.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.