At an elevation of 1,609m, with spectacular views of the Monashee Mountain Range, this is a must stop on your summer road trip through the Okanagan.
|Type of site||Price|
|Power sites||$40.00 per night|
|All other sites||$25.00 per night|
All sites are by reservation and pre-registration only. Bookings can be made online or via the Ticket Office.
Please note the following for Summer 2021 Camping:
- We will be limiting the number of Bike Park day tickets sold. We recommend purchasing your lift tickets in advance.
- All reservations will be assigned a campsite number. Site numbers cannot be changed once the booking is made so we suggest speaking to friends and family prior to booking to check whether neighbouring sites are available.
- Reservations must be pre booked and we cannot guarantee one site for the duration of your stay and daily changes may be required.
- Indoor washrooms are available in the village between 6:30am and 10:00pm. NO access to showers
- Only one camping unit (tent or RV) permitted per site with a maximum 4 guests per camping unit
Additional things to note
- Camping reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Check in time is 3:00pm, and check-out time is 10:00am.
- Please note that campsites may have uneven ground.
- Camping is not permitted at any other location at SilverStar.
- Please remember that you are in bear country. Please keep your campsite clean, and put all garbage in the bear proof containers.
- Water is available near the Carpenter Shop for filling of RV's and large containers. Dishwashing is not permitted in this area.
- RV sani-dumps are located at 3001-37 Ave in Vernon. There are no sani-dump stations on the mountain.
- Pit toilets are not cleaned/sanitized after each use. Please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Picnic tables are not cleaned or sanitized after each use. We recommend using a self-provided cover as a minimum.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after using the garbage or recycling receptacles.
- Please follow social distancing and maintain a 2 metre distance from those who are not part of your immediate group.
- Maximum stay is 14 consecutive nights.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. We are a family friendly resort - please respect your neighbours and the environment.
- Generators may only be operated between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Campfires are only permitted in sites that have supplied steel campfire rings. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Fire pits will be removed when a fire ban is in place.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.