The receptionist is a front line professional who assists in the operation of the administration office. The receptionist is accountable to provide reception duties and office support as needed.
Top three reasons to work as a Receptionist at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: a part time role, that gives you all the benefits of a full time employee.
2. Growth: the opportunity to expand your role within other Departments.
3. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Completing a large variety of administrative tasks when required
- Usage of the in resort radio’s when contacting other departments
- Maintaining and tracking the use of company stationary and supplies
- Maintaining and tracking petty cash
- Dealing with a large variety of staff and guests related questions
- Have the ability to maintain a discreet and professional manner when dealing with guests and the directors of the resort
- Incoming customer inquiries via phone, fax and email, providing general information about aspects of the Resort to guests
- Correctly assisting in the completion of liability waivers for guests and VIP clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A secondary school diploma is preferred
- Previous receptionist and/or office administration skills are required
- The individual must have knowledge of the resort with the capabilities to be expand
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette are required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with basic computer applications
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills are an asset
This is a weekend (Saturday / Sunday) and public holidays position
Per week ranges between 14-20 P/T
Operation hours can range from 8am till 4:30pm
Possible Future Career Path:
- Office Manager
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers