Help our customers start their day well with a freshly brewed coffee. High level of Customer Service, operating a cash register, prepare hot and cold beverages to company standards.
Top four reasons to work as a Food and Beverage Server at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar, allowing you lots of time to get out and enjoy ski/boarding/biking/hiking etc.
2. Networking: working closely with all Departments and building friendships that will last a lifetime, with both employees and guests.
3. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development. Work in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
4. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment here
- Stock inventory
- Handle cash and cash count in till
- Prepare hot and cold beverages
- Serve customers at counter
- Keeping the department clean including floors and displays, follow policies as they relate to sanitation, health and safety and food safety regulations
- Preparing the work area, stocking and ordering product and supplies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Secondary school education is usually required
- Serving it Right required
- Previous barista experience an asset
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Cash handling skills
Per week ranges between 20-40 F/T
Winter and Summer Seasonal Role
Possible Future Career Path:
- Head Barista
- Food and Beverage Service Supervisor
- Beverage Services Manager
- Assistant Manager
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers