The Cash Office position requires an individual with excellent cash handling skills and the ability to work well under pressure is highly organized and demonstrates initiative. The position requires flexibility as shifts may vary depending on the day of the week and time of season.
Top three reasons to work as a Cash Office Clerk at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar.
2. Growth: the opportunity to expand your role within the Accounts Department
3. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Updating Sales Data Spreadsheet
- Follow established cash-handling procedures
- Reconciles Cash Office safes
- Preparing weekly coin order
- Providing back up to our Tickets department
- Finalizing each days transactions, cash outs, auditing discounts & cash over/shorts
- Preparing daily bank deposits
- Daily float distribution, and auditing float counts and verification
- Receive payments, issue receipts & exchange currency for guests
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Organizational skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Secondary school diploma is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Operation hours can range from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Per week range between 32-40 F/T
Winter seasonal role
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers