Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish-room and equipment clean and organized.
Top four reasons to work as a Dishwasher at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar, allowing you lots of time to get out and enjoy ski/boarding/biking/hiking etc.
2. Networking: working closely with all Departments and building friendships that will last a lifetime, with both employees and guests.
3. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development. Work in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
4. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Load, run and unload the dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Prep assigned items. Measure and assemble ingredients and prepare recipes and menu specifications in accordance to Silverstar Resort recipes.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long period of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours)
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks (up to 60 pounds) many times per shift.
Per week range between 20-40 F/T – hours range from 10am to 1am
Possible Future Career Path:
- Head Bartender
- Food and Beverage Service Supervisor
- Beverage Services Manager
- Assistant Manager
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers