Parking Attendants help our guests get out of their car and out onto the slopes!
Top three reasons to work as a Parking Attendant at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar.
2. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development.
3. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Guide guests to correct parking spaces
- Monitor traffic flow and close parking lots accordingly
- Communicate with guests and staff in a positive manner
- Radio contact and correct radio procedures with parking and operations staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Should desire an outdoor position
- Knowledge of the resort an asset
- Must be fluent in English, and enunciate clearly due to high guest involvement and radio use
- Best suited for a mature candidate who can be assertive with guests when necessary
- Customer service experience a must, good communication skills
- Must possess exceptional employee and public relation skills and be of a naturally friendly and cooperative nature
- Must be mature, energetic and dependable
- Must be able to reason and react with quick thoughtful judgment while remaining calm under pressure
- Must be in good physical condition and well groomed
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
7 Days a week - with weekend, part time and full time hours available. Average hours 7:00 am till 1:00pm
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers