We are currently seeking fun, knowledgeable and passionate candidates who would enjoy working in a retail store environment and have good knowledge of winter sports equipment. In this role you will assist customers and deliver exceptional service while maximizing sales. If you are outgoing, fun and customer oriented with a passion for selling, this just may be the role for you.
Top three reasons to work as a Retail Sales Clerk at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar.
2. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development.
3. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Generate sales through personalized service and strong product knowledge
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Present and explain product according to customer's specific needs along with promoting purchase of related products
- Stock inventory and create captive displays through visual merchandising
- Perform cashier transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with procedures and guidelines
- Provide resort information to the customers
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all items
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be approachable, dependable and a strong team player
- Previous customer service experience in a sales environment
- Professional attitude and confident self-presentation
- Ability to use a variety of computer applications
- Cash handling experience is an asset
Per week range between 20-40 F/T – shifts scheduled between 8am and 8pm
Possible Future Career Path:
- Retail Supervisor
- Retail Manager
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers