Our shuttle bus drivers will be a Resort Customer Service Specialist and Tour Guide so a knowledge of Silver Star past and present is extremely helpful.
Top three reasons to work as a Shuttle Bus Driver at SilverStar:
- Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar.
- Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development.
- Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Transports guests to and from the village and around the resort
- Assists staff and guests with loading/unloading the shuttle bus when required.
- Ensure the shuttle bus is clean and tidy, report any issues
- Maintains the shuttle daily to ensure it is clean and in good working order.
- Maintains current knowledge of all on-site amenities, events and promotions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Required, minimum Class 1, 2 or 4 Unrestricted BC driver’s license (no out of province licenses) and a clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Must be fluent in English, and enunciate clearly due to high guest involvement and radio use
- Knowledge of the resort an asset
- Customer service experience a must, good communication skills
- Must be physically fit and able to lift, carry, bend and twist as is necessary
- Some previous experience driving larger vehicles is helpful. Especially for maneuvering around subdivisions in a snowstorm.
20-35 hours per week
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers