Housekeeping room attendants provide for the comfort of guests in our hotels, and lodges by ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. A housekeeping room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- Stock and sort supplies
- Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets) as required
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Bondable is generally required
- Previous customer service experience may be required
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Must be able to multi task
- Good organizational skills
- Valid, clean Drivers license is an asset
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Per week range between 20-40 F/T. Must be flexible.
Possible Future Career Path:
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Housekeeping Team Lead
- Housekeeping Manager
- Property Management
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers