As a Tube Town Park Attendant you will be caring out the duties of four main positions; Spinner, Lane control, Loader and Un-loader. All positions require you to be interactive with the customers while being alert to your surroundings. You will also be handling many odd jobs around the park including shoveling, lighting the fire pit and other physically demanding jobs. Our main goal at Tube Town is to provide our guests with the highest level of customer service in a fun and safe environment.
Top three reasons to work as a Tube Town Park Attendant at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar.
2. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development.
3. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our Covid Health and Safety commitment link here
- Preparing and maintaining the park which includes shoveling snow, moving and lifting hay bales, setting up signs and fences as well as many miscellaneous daily jobs
- Assist tubers at top and bottom of lanes with a positive, friendly and safe manner
- Completing sweep checks every hour
- Operating the lifts safely and correctly
- Reviewing Daily Opening and Closing procedures along with a series of safety check lists and lift tests
- To represent SilverStar in an organized, professional and positive manner
- Exceed guest’s expectations by being informed and knowledgeable on all aspects possible of the resort operations and services
- Supervising customers in various positions to ensure the park is running smoothly and safely which includes managing speed of tube lanes, intervention of possible accidents and interacting with unruly guests in a discrete non-confrontational manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hard working
- Strong customer service skills and conflict management skills
- Able to work in weather conditions of anywhere from -5 to below -25, snow, fog and rain
- First Aid level 1 or higher qualifications an asset
- Valid Driver’s license an asset
Per week range between 15-40 F/T
Operational hours can range from 10am till 10:30pm
As our recruitment video says “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally-focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure.
If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable, fun role that enhances people’s lives whilst having fun SilverStar is the place to be.
How to Apply for a job:
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible for this position.See All Careers