Join us every Friday night starting August 12th for our Fox Friday Series! It doesn’t matter if you're a seasoned racer or just want to race against your own personal best, enjoy a different trail or course challenge every week; everyone is welcome. Prizes for podium placements as well as participation!
Trails and courses will vary each week, and riders are asked to ride within their ability level.
Cost: Each challenge costs $2 to compete.
Dates & Races:
- August 12 -- Pump Track Challenge. Race your friends and family on this fun course. All ages and abilities.
- Registration: 3pm-5pm at the Ticket Office
- Timed head-to-head laps. Note that this is not a chainless race and will be a stand-still start.
- Riders get 2x races, with one timed lap on each side of the course.
- Timing will be based on a simple tablet-timed format.
- Best combined scores win.
- Additional prizing for participation and stoke!!!
- Awards: Directly after last participant (under start archway)
- August 19 - Shazam!!!
- August 26 - Pump Track Challenge #2
- September 2 - World Cup Domination
Stay tuned for more details about each Friday's race!
- U16 Boys
- U16 Girls
- REGISTRATION IS IN-PERSON ONLY AT THE TICKET OFFICE - INCLUDING PAYMENT AND WAIVER SIGNING.
- REGISTRATION STARTS AT 3:00PM AND CLOSES AT 5PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- RACE RUNS FROM 6:00PM – 7:00 PM
- AWARDS ARE DIRECTLY AFTERWARS.
- IF YOU ARE NOT AT AWARDS YOU FOREFIT ANY PODIUM FINISH.
If you would like to volunteer for these events please email [email protected]