Rock out on July 2nd and 3rd at Okanagan 24’s 24 hour mountain bike race.
The race is located at an elevation of 1,609 m (5,280 ft) which makes it Canada’s highest 24 hour mountain bike race.
The course was designed by Cory Wallace, Canada’s current 24 hour mountain bike World Solo Champion. The course features fun & flowy single track appropriate for all levels of riding ability. The race uses the lower cross country trail system and consists of mainly blue level single track.
The race has a 24 hour and 4 hour events with various solo and team categories (see details below).
The 24-hour race categories are:
- Solo Racers
- 4-5 person teams
- 6-10 person corporate teams
A 4-hour solo race option is also available.
- Okanagan 24 t-shirt
- access to all SilverStar Mountain Resort cross country trails from Friday to Sunday
- access to mechanical services (prices will be determined by mechanic)
- Friday & Saturday night camping in race parking lot “E” area – please note that priority camping will go to 24 hour team and solo participants due to limited space.
- accredited medical staff
- 1 aid station stocked with sports drink and bars
- fully marked fun, fast and flowy single track
- professional race timing by Zone4
- Okanagan 24 awards and draw prizes
- FREE Kids race on entry for participants of 24 hour or 4 hour event, race will be held after the 24 hour event (approx 12:30pm)
About the Course
Sitting at an altitude of 1,609 m (5,280 ft) Silver Star Resort offers expansive views of the Monashee mountain ranges. The race utilizes the fast and flowy lower cross country trail system. These are expertly constructed trails consisting of mainly blue level single track.
Course length: 15.5 km
Elevation gain: 385 meters
Timing: Zone4 chip timing
Aid stations: 1 aid station mid way on course stocked with sports drink and energy bars
Check out the course
24 Hour & 4 Hour Race Pricing
|April 1 - May 31||June 1 - July 2|
|4-5 Person Team||$949||$999|
|Corporate (6-10 person)||$1,199||$1,329|
Prices in CAD dollars. Tax + processing fee applicable to all prices
$10/rider for a BC cycling day licence will be charged if you do not hold a valid UCI or BC cycling licence. If you plan on getting a licence but don’t have one at the time of check out please indicate that in the licence field and email us your licence number when you get it.
If there race is cancelled due to covid we are issuing full refunds minus (approx 4%) processing fee, or the option to roll over into 2023
If you are unable to participate for whatever reason, we are offering a roll over into 2023.
Friday July 1
Parking lot “E” opens for racer setup
Course will be marked, pre-riding open
4 pm – 7 pm
Race package pickup
Saturday July 2
8 am – 10 am
Race package pickup
Racers meeting, Volunteer meeting to follow
24 hour & 4 hour race starts
4 hour race ends
4 hour race awards
Sunday July 3
24 hour race ends
Kids race – 24 mins of Okanagan
24 hour race awards