Below is 2019/20 information. 2020/21 dates and pricing coming this fall.
A fun learning group environment! From the basics to all-mountain learning, our group programs provide individual attention so your child will enjoy learning and have as much fun as they can handle. Kids are grouped based on similar age and ability level.
- Daytime lessons - 2 or 4 hours of coaching with experienced instructors
- Night Lessons – 1 hour of coaching with experienced instructors
- Learn in a fun environment with people of a similar ability level and age
- Lunch included with full-day Kids group lesson (ensure we ask for dietary/allergy requirements)
- Discount packages available to bundle lifts, lessons and rentals
Group lessons are available for Children Levels 1 - 6.
“After 4 days our 5 year old twins could ski the mountain and our 9 year old was flying. It looks like you have early childhood educators teaching skiing – a wonderful credit to the mountain”.
The McAlpine Family
Full Day Group Lesson - Child
|Full Day Group Lesson - Child||9:30 AM – 2:30 PM||$124.00|
Half Day Group Lesson - Child
|Half Day Group Lesson - Child|
9:30AM – 11:30AM
12:30PM – 2:30PM
|Lunch Add on||11.30-12.30PM||$16.00|
Group Lesson Packages - Child
Group Lesson Packages are the most economical way to bundle lift tickets, lessons and rentals. Each package includes lift ticket, lesson and rentals.
Tot Package (skiing only) - only available to 4 and 5 year olds, of any ability level. Unlike a regular tot lift ticket, the ticket in this package includes tubing and skating.
Discover Package (Skiing & Snowboarding) - Welcome to the sport! This package is for those who have NEVER ever skied or snowboarded before. Available once only, per person, per sport (skiing 6-12yrs old and snowboarding 7-12yrs old). Discover packages include a beginner lift ticket that gives access to the Silver Queen Chair and The Beginner Zone, in addition to boots, skis and poles (boots and board for snowboarder).
All Mountain Package (Skiing & Snowboarding) - for level 2 abilities and above, this all-inclusive package is great value for both skiers and snowboarders (skiing 6-12yrs old and snowboarding 7-12yrs old). The All Mountain Package includes a lift ticket with all mountain access (all lifts and gondola), in addition to boots, skis and poles (boots and board for snowboarder).
|Package Type||Price||Additional Day*|
|Tot Ski Package - Full Day||$140.00||$125.00|
|Tot Ski Package - Half Day||$90.00||$85.00|
|Discover Skiing & Snowboarding - Full Day||$160.00||$170.00|
|Discover Skiing & Snowboarding - Half Day||$115.00||$140.00|
|All Mountain Skiing & Snowboarding - Full Day||$180.00||$170.00|
|All Mountain Skiing & Snowboarding - Half Day||$145.00||$140.00|
*Guests can receive a cheaper rate on any extra consecutive days of group lessons taken following the first day. To receive the consecutive day rate guests need to book the lesson at the same time in advance or directly after lessons/ same day to be eligible.
Please note: Helmets come at an additional cost for guests over 12 years old. Helmets are included for guests who are 12 years old or under, and have purchased as lesson/rental package through Guest Services.
Night Skiing is Friday and Saturday nights, and every night during the holidays.
|Night Lesson||5:00pm – 6:00pm||$25.00|
Things to note
- Prices do not include tax
- Price is not subject to Seasons Pass Holder discounts
- Group lessons can be booked up until 1 hour before the lesson begins dependent on availability.
- Discover packages are available once only per person per sport.
- Vouchers will be available for collection at the SnowSports School front desk
- Please arrive at least one to two hours before the lesson start time (depending on the time of season) to collect rentals.
- Helmets are not included in the rental package