The goal of Cranked Kids is to continue developing the skills of young up and coming riders. Our instructors provide a fun learning environment while focusing on basic body positioning, braking, cornering and line choice. For the older and more advanced riders that aren’t quite Ninjas yet, jumping and drops will be covered. This program is all about reaching your full potential and getting the most out of every ride day.
This program is for children aged 6 to 11 and a minimum of "beginner" level is required of all riders.
|Sundays - Full Day Program|
July 10, 17, 24, 31
Aug 7, 14, 21, 28
|11am - 3:30pm|
4 Week: $235.00
8 Week: $330.00
|Wednesday Night Program|
July 6, 13, 20, 27
Aug 3, 10, 17, 24
|5:30pm - 7:30pm|
4 Week: $105.00
8 Week: $190.00
To book please call 250-558-6083 or 1-800-663-4431.
Things to Note:
- The price does not include ticket. You must have a valid ticket/pass to ride the chair lift or a XC ticket depending on lesson type.
- 30 minute supervised lunch break is included in the Sunday progam - Lunch is NOT included
- Beginner riding level required. NO never ever bike riders.
- Kids can do Sunday and Wednesday programs if desired, NOT required
- 1:5 child to instructor ratio or 2:8 child to instructor ratio will be followed
- Front suspension and disc brakes are required