The Freeride Development Program (FDP) is a full-day, weekend program designed for young athletes looking for a fun, non-competitive all-mountain program. Designed to be a true freeride experience, the FDP takes young athletes into powder, trees, steeps, chutes, drops and other challenging mountain terrain under the guidance of professional freeride coaches. Imagine being coached by hand-picked, motivated, freeride coaches who are stoked to share their mountain experiences and talent!
The FDP offers young athletes a safe but challenging opportunity to develop their all-mountain skills and gain the confidence to make smart, safe decisions that can be applied everyday on the mountain; all while making new friends.
- Professional freeride coaching in all conditions and terrain
- Lift line priority at all lifts
- Full-day, weekend program
- On-mountain option for parent pickup to allow athletes to demonstrate new skills and progression
Ages & Levels:
- Ages 10-14
- Levels 4-6
Dates & Times:
- 12 Weeks, beginning January 8 and 9
- Saturday or Sunday
- Full weekend option available
Start time 8:00am to 2:30pm with 6 hours on snow each day.
|Program Options||Program Times||Pricing|
|1-Day, Saturdays only||8:00am to 2:30pm||$900.00|
|1-Day, Sundays only||8:00am to 2:30pm||$900.00|
|2-Day, Saturday & Sundays||8:00am to 2:30pm||$1,500.00|
- Lunch is not included
- Athletes must be at least level 4 ability to enter the program