The Freeride Development Program (FDP) is a full-day, weekend program designed for young athletes looking for a fun, non-competitive all-mountain program. Designed to be a true freeride experience, The FDP takes young athletes to the next level. Come ride with us in the trees, powder, steeps, chutes, drops and really build your confidence. When the free ride terrain is old and tracked out we will spend some time in the terrain parks. Whether you have never been off a jump or you’re looking to compete and push your skills to the next level, we have the right coach for you. Imagine being coached by hand-picked, motivated, freeride coaches who are stoked to share their mountain experiences and talent!
The FDP offers young athletes a safe, challenging environment to develop their all-mountain skills and gaining the confidence to make smart, safe decisions that can be applied everyday on the mountain; all while making new friends.
- Professional freeride coaching in all conditions and terrain
- Lift line priority at all lifts
- Full-day, weekend program
- On-mountain option for parent pickup to allow athletes to demonstrate new skills and progression
- Ability to open the mountain with Patrol one weekend.
Ages & Levels:
- Ages 10-16
- Levels 4-6