Come ride with Silver Star's Freeride and Freestyle experts. Whether your skiing or boarding, let's slide into an adventure that will take you over every square inch Silver Star has to offer. Join us to hit the drops, steeps, glades, bumps, park and pow. Let's get together, hunt down those hidden natural features and shred this mountain like no one has before us!
Learn from instructors that have worked with current Olympic and Red Bull athletes and who have personally stood on the podium at National Competitions.
We can Develop your skills on small, medium or large features and on steep technical terrain. This program is intended for intermediate and above riders that can ride all terrain.
Program every Saturday run for 4,8, or 12 weeks for kids aged 13yrs - 17yrs.
- Full day program running over 4, 8, or 12 weeks
- Work on freeride skills, learn new park tricks or perfect a signature move
- Work on shooting video and editing footage
9:00AM – 3:00PM
|Freestyle 1080 Crew Program||Dates||Price|
|4 Week Program|
Start January 4, or February 1, or February 29. 2020
|8 Week Program|
Start January 4, or February 1, 2020
|12 Week Program|
Start January 4, 2020
1080 Freestyle Coach Quinn Barlett
My career highlights include: 1st place at Toyo Canada Cup (Halfpipe), 2017 Canada Cup Halfpipe Champion and 3 time Junior National medalist (2 Silver, 1 Bronze)
1080 Freestyle Coach Scott Kozlowski
I started my ski pro career at the age of 16, with Half Pipe and Slopestyle being my main focuses. At the time I was skiing with the Southern Alberta Freestyle Team. My first big win was 1st place in a Slopestyle comp at Fortress Mountain in southern Alberta. My winning run was a 270 onto a DFD rail, with a 450 out. Then stomping a switch 900 followed by a cork 1080 on the final jump.
Things to note
- Lunch is not provided so please pack a lunch or be prepared to purchase a meal
- Lift tickets and rentals are not included in the pricing. Guests should plan to arrive one to two hours in advance of the lesson if they need to rent. Rentals can also be picked up the night before.
- Prices are not subject to season pass holder discounts
- Guests can change feature difficult between 4 week sessions but not within 4 week sessions
- This program is available for both Snowboard and Skiers. Please specific at the time of booking
- Price does not include tax