Spend a day on the slopes in a fun and sociable atmosphere.
- 4 or 8 week program that will bring your skiing, cross-country, or snowboarding technique to the next level.
- Learn with a group of a similar ability a level
- Fun social environment
A Coed 50+ Program, allowing female and male friends to ski, ride or glide together in a fun-filled group, while working with one of our highly certified instructors. This is a learning experience like no other, where you will be learning while working hard and having fun. Our moto is Work Hard, Play Hard!!
Dates & Times
Every Monday for either 4, 8 or 12 weeks. 9:30am – 11:30am.
|Master Monday's Program||Dates||Price|
|4 Week Program|
Starting either January 6, February 3, or March 2 - 2020
|8 Week Program|
Starting either January 6 or February 3 - 2020
|12 Week Program||Starting January 6 - 2020||$560.00|
|Drop in (one single day in any program)||January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, March 2, 9, 16, 23 - 2020||$78.00|
Spend a day on the slopes with the ladies in a fun and sociable atmosphere. Enjoy a casual group lunch at the Red Antler, with door prizes and guest speakers.
Days & Times
Every Tuesday for either 4 or 8 weeks. 9:30am to 11:30am
|Ladies Day Program||Dates||Price|
|4 week Program||Starting either January 7, or February 4 - 2020||$250.00|
|8 week Program||Starting January 7, 2020||$425.00|
|Drop in (one day in any program)||January 7, 14, 21, 28 & February 4, 11, 18, 25 - 2020||$78.00|
Ski or ride with our pros in a fun and social atmosphere. You’ll work on refining your technique while mastering confidence on all types of terrain.
Dates & Times
Every Wednesday for either 4 or 8 weeks. 9:30am to 11:30am
|Men's Day Program||Dates||Price|
|4 Week Program||Starting either January 8, or February 5 - 2020||$250.00|
|8 Week Program||Starting January 8 - 2020||$425.00|
|Drop in (individual session)||January 8, 15, 22, 29 & February 5, 12, 19, 26 - 2020||$78.00|
Things to note
- First day of each 4-week program will start with registration at 8:45AM. Masters Monday registration will be held at Town Hall, Ladies & Men's Day registration to be held at The Red Antler. Once classes are formed participants will meet by The Zone, Learning Centre at 9:15AM each morning.
- After October 31, 2019 price is not subject to Seasons Pass Holder discounts.
- Prices do not include lift tickets or rentals. Guests are required to have a valid lift ticket in order to participate.
- Group will be between three and eight people
- Please note a minimum of 3 people per class is required to run
- Price does not include tax
- No makeup lessons or change of dates for any Adult Locals Programs