Below is 2019/20 information. 2020/21 dates and pricing coming this fall.
Take part in 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of our Over the Hill Downhill speed camps. If you are competing in the Over the Hill Downhill event, this camp will give you a leg up on the competition. Meet other competitors, receive expert coaching and have a fantastic experience at the same time.
- 4 days of race training to help you reach the finish line faster
- Meet other competitors and receive expert coaching from race certified coaches
- Receive a 40% discount on lift tickets when purchasing a minimum of 3 days
We’re pleased to welcome back Rob Boyd to our coaching team again this year for our OTHDH speed camps. Rob was a former National Ski Team member from 1985-1997, winner of 3 World Cup DownHill races, 6 top three finishes, and numerous top 15 placings. A three-time Olympian and Vernon local, Rob used the same track we use today to help hone his speed skills and participated in many early OTH races.
Join Rob Boyd, Gord and Grant Brown along with a number of other highly qualified coaches to fill your need for speed.
Days & Times
Tuesday February 4 - Friday February 7, 2020. 9:15am - Afternoon
|Over The Hill Downhill Speed Camp||Date||Cost|
|One Day||February 4, 5, 6 or 7 - 2020||$145.00|
|Two Day||Two dates between February 4 to 7 - 2020||$270.00|
|Three Day||Three dates between February 4 to 7 - 2020||$360.00|
|Four Day||February 4-7 - 2020||$440.00|
Things to note
- Meet at the top of the Over The Hill Downhill Course at 9:00am on the first day of your camp
- Helmets mandatory
- Lift tickets are required for both the four-day camp as well as the two-days of racing