Should you become injured while skiing or riding at SilverStar Mountain Resort, you can rest assured that our patient care, patrol staff and rescue equipment are some of the best in the industry.
SilverStar Patrol is composed of Professional Patrollers, Paramedics and Ski Doctors. These professionals train daily to ensure their skills remain sharp and compliant with the latest current practice.
SilverStar's clinic is equipped with some of the latest primary care medical equipment aimed at treating a wide range of injuries or medical issues. This clinic can be found in the village behind the Snowsports Adventure Centre. If you are unable to come to the clinic please call 250.558.6048 for assistance on the mountain.
Biking Responsibility Code
Alpine Responsibility Code
Safety and Operations FAQ's
Winter Hours of Operation: Open seven days a week, during regular resort operating hours and dates.
Summer Hours of Operation: During regular resort operating hours and dates.
Resort Hours of Operation
Exclusion of Liability & Assumption of Risk
The use of ski area premises and facilities and participation in activities at ski areas involves various risks, dangers and hazards. It is a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in these activities that you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any duty of care on the part of the ski area operator. Your legal responsibility as a user of the ski area premises and facilities or participant in activities at the ski area is explained in the following notice, which you will see posted at the ski area.
Toboganning is not permitted at the resort at any time. Tubing is only permitted in our Tube Park, during operation hours and in accordance with Tube Town practises.
Alpine skis, snowboards, sitskis and snowblades are allowed on mountain with a valid lift ticket. The following is not currently permitted:
- No Ski Touring or Split Boarding anywhere on SS property
- No Bikes permitted to load chairs in winter - this includes fat bikes and ski bikes. Fatbiking permitted on designated trails only. Learn more
- No "Snowfeet" currently allowed at SilverStar
- No Skiing or riding with Children (or pets) in carriers or back packs
- No Snowshoeing outside of designated snowshoe trails or multi use trails
- No XC skiing on Alpine trail systems
- Skijoring only allowed on multi-use trails. No skijoring on the dedicated XC network.