Rooms from $120/night plus FREE Gondola Tickets and more...
Make SilverStar Mountain Resort your basecamp for adventure this summer with our Hiking Getaway Package. Explore 16km of scenic hiking trails with stunning mountain and valley views, enjoy a scenic Gondola ride to the top of the mountain, take the kids on fun Gnome Roam adventures, or relax in our charming mid mountain village.
Located only 25km from beautiful beaches, wineries, and tons of family activities, SilverStar is a perfect place to stay while visiting the Okanagan.
Summer Hiking Getaway Package includes:
- 2x FREE Gondola hiking tickets per reservation
- 15% OFF slopeside accommodation with amazing mountain views
- 15% OFF at EVOLVE Retail on soft goods*
- 15% OFF food at the Red Antler*
- 15% OFF a spa treatment or Aveda product of your choice at Elevate Day Spa
* Vouchers valid for 1 time use at location. Red Antler voucher valid for food only.
To learn more or to BOOK NOW call 1-800-663-4431 or email [email protected] Some offers not available at all accommodation properties. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- Please quote booking code "ZT" at time of booking.
- Two (2) nights minimum.
- Valid on new bookings only in select properties.
- Blackout dates include July 1-4, 2021 and July 30 - August 2, 2021.
- Available for new reservations only with stays to be completed by September 06, 2021 and booked by August 1, 2021.
- Restrictions apply, not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, seasonality, change and cancellation without notice.
- Bike Tickets not available with this package
- Elevate Spa Vouchers are limited to 1 per customer. To book your spa appointment call 250-558-6001 or find us online at www.skisilverstar.com
Enhance your Stay
Kelowna Concierge Wine Tours
Discover wines from over 200+ wineries in the Okanagan, with convenient in-resort pick up and drop off
Vernon Golf Courses
Enjoy a mix of signature courses and family friendly ranges.
Okanagan Rail Trail
Whether your journey takes you along the beautiful shores of Kalamalka or Wood Lake in the northern section, or the vibrant urban sections in Kelowna, the Okanagan Rail Trail is an experience to be savoured.
Organic produce, crafts and artisan fare abounds in the Okanagan with markets open throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Kalamalka Lake and Lake Okanagan, only a short drive from the mountain.