A Ride Card is an affordable and flexible way to enjoy one of the best downhill bike parks in North America. Valid for ANY 3x DAYS OF RIDING at SilverStar Bike Park, Ride Cards offer big savings on lift tickets.
- No blackouts!!! Use your Ride Card any day that the Bike Park is open during the 2020 summer season .
- Direct-to-lift access. Pass holders don't have to come to our ticket window each day to get a lift ticket. Once they pick up their pass with their photo, they go directly to the lift each day where it gets scanned by our ticket checkers just like a season pass.
- Save up to 10% on your addition days lift tickets (after the three days)
RIDE CARDS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
RIDE CARD RELOADS are available at the Ticket Office, or call 1-800-663-4431 or email [email protected]
pricing & conditions
|3 Day Ride Card||Age|
|In Resort rate|
Please note: Tax not included in price.
Need top up days?
Once you have used your 3 days, you can purchase top up days online or at the Ticket office and save up to 10%!
Age Specific Categories
All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
Age cutoffs are as follows:
- Adult: 19yrs-64yrs
- Youth: 13yrs-18yrs
- Child: 6yrs-12yrs
- Senior: 65yrs-80yrs
- Tot: 5yrs & under
- Young @ Heart: 81yrs+
- Ride Cards are valid for use by the Registered Cardholder only.
- Limited to one Ride Card per person.
- Ride Cards can not be exchanged for cash.
- 2020 Ride Cards expire at the end of Summer 2020.
- RIDE cards are non transferable or refundable