With over 70km of XC Bike trails including the EPIC Beowulf, SilverStar Bike Park is THE place to ride this summer. With an XC season pass you can do just a few runs or spend the whole day on the mountain!
XC Biking Season Pass
|Pass Type||Age||Price||NOCS Members|
|TOT||5 & under||FREE*||FREE*|
Please note: Tax not included in price. All free passes including the Tot pass are subject to a processing fee of $25.00. XC passes do not give access to the gondola or chairlift.
Cross Country Season Pass Benefits
- 2 x 25% Bring a Friend discount on One Day XC tickets.
- Bring a Friend day ticket is available via advance purchases only and subject to availability. To book "Bring a Friend" tickets please email [email protected] or call 2505586083
- Passholders must be present at the date of redemption and present their pass.
- Discount cannot be applied to existing tickets already purchased or to online ticket purchases
- 10% off in the Red Antler
- 10% off Elevate Spa product & services (including RMT)
- 10% discount on soft goods at EVOLVE retail outlet (10% on new hard goods). Some restrictions may apply.
- 10% discount at our rental and Double Diamond repair shop (labour only; 10% on bike parts)
- 10% off private bike school lessons
- Includes extended play hours on Wednesday & Friday nights
This pass does not include access to the Gondola.
*all benefits and discounts are valid for Summer 2021 unless otherwise stated, and cannot be combined with other discounts, offers and coupons.
NOCS members are eligible for a $10 discount on 2021 XC, Enduro and DH passes. Members must call to purchase. sign up now
Age Specific Categories
All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
Age cutoffs are as follows:
- Adult: 19yrs-64yrs
- Youth: 13yrs-18yrs
- Child: 6yrs-12yrs
- Senior: 65yrs+
The North Okanagan Cycling Society is one of the fastest growing multi-use trail organizations in the Province of British Columbia.
NOCS members are eligible for a $10 discount on 2021 Enduro, XC and DH passes. Members must call to purchase at discounted rate.
We are strongly encouraging our guests to choose to receive their pass by mail to limit contact and reduce crowds on opening weekend.
If you did not select the shipping option you can contact us at [email protected] and opt in prior to May 31st. Please ensure we have a photo on file when you choose the shipping option to avoid processing delays.
How is SilverStar addressing COVID-19 in resort?
SilverStar’s goal is, and continues to be, to keep employees, guests and the local community safe in the midst of the COVID-19 public crisis. To keep up to date on changes in resort to address this please click here
Purchased your pass online? You would have already signed an electronic waiver and do not need to resign a paper one.
Purchased over the phone? You do need to sign a waiver still. You will need to do this online before you can purchase over the phone.
Purchased in person? You should have signed on at time of purchase. If not you will have to sign one when you collect your pass.
No problem. We can replace it for you. The first reprint is free but if you lose your pass a second time we will charge a $25 reprint fee.