This year we're sweetening the deal...
Your winter on the slopes at SilverStar just got even better! Purchase the all-inclusive 4Pack by midnight October 14th and get a FREE extra day added to your 4Pack! With 5 days of unlimited fun, the 4Pack is a convenient and affordable way to get a taste of SilverStar this winter. What would you do with an extra day?
Valid for 5* "ANY DAY" lift tickets at SilverStar Mountain Resort, your 2022/23 4Pack can be used anytime during the 2022/2023 winter season. Skip the Ticket Office and enjoy direct-to-lift access on all 5 days you visit. Plus, your 4Pack day tickets are also ALL-INCLUSIVE with unlimited access to alpine and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, tubing, skating, fat biking and snowshoeing!
*if purchased by midnight October 14th, 2022
Pricing & conditions
|Adult||19-64||$399.00 - only $99.75 per day + 1 FREE day! (so only $79.80 per day!)|
|Youth||13-18||$315.00 - only $78.75 per day + 1 FREE day! (so only $63.00 per day!)|
|Child||6-12||$205.00 - only $51.25 per day + 1 FREE day! (so only $41.00 per day!)|
|Student (full time)||19+||$329.00 - only $82.25 per day + 1 FREE day! (so only $65.80 per day!)|
|Senior||65+||$329.00 - only $82.25 per day + 1 FREE day! (so only $65.80 per day!)|
Please note: Tax not included in price.
In order to purchase a 4Pack at the student rate you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time post-secondary student 19 years or older, attending a recognized accredited college, university, local trade or business school within Canada or the United States.
- Co-op students and apprentices are eligible as long as you are in school for at least 8 weeks during the fall & winter semesters and must present a letter from your school's administration office stating the period you are in school.
- Full-time is defined as taking 3 or more courses for both the fall & winter semesters, and attending a brick & mortar or virtual campus.
- For more information on Canadian accredited colleges or universities please call our Season Pass Office at 250-558-6023.
Local trade or business schools include:
- Vancouver Community College
- Digital Art School
- Okanagan College
To pick up your 4Pack, you must present all of the following documentation:
- Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it
- Statement showing payment/partial payment of your course fees and your student number. *this does not include your minimal registration fee and must show a significant payment toward your registered course fee tuition
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID
Age Specific Categories
All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
Age cutoffs are as follows:
- Adult: 19yrs-64yrs
- Youth: 13yrs-18yrs
- Child: 6yrs-12yrs
- Senior: 65yrs-80yrs
- Tot: 5yrs & under
Things to note
Things to note
- Passes are limited to 1x 4Pack per person.
- Cards must be pre-purchased online 48hrs in advance and can be picked up at SilverStar Mountain Resort’s Ticket Office. A valid piece of photo ID and/or student photo ID (if applicable) must be presented and must match the name assigned to the card at the time of purchase and for each ticket redemption and/or subsequent ticket purchase.
- 4Pack is not valid for night skiing.
- All pricing does not include 5% GST.
- Access to all My1Pass included activities are valid only for date on Day Ticket. Please see Frequently asked Questions below for further information.
- 4Packs are non-transferable and non-refundable and must be used by April 9, 2023.
- BUYING AS A GIFT? If you are purchasing a 4Pack as a gift please ensure that you edit the guest details and add YOUR EMAIL address. The confirmation will then be sent to you and the recipient will not receive any advanced details of their gift.
The 4Pack lets you ride any four days of the season for a great rate.
If you are still craving some turns after you have used up your four days, you will have to purchase an Alpine Day Ticket. Remember to book online in advance to get the best available rate!
Yes, but you will be redeeming a full day of alpine skiing at the same time. If you do not ski that day, you will be paying more than you should for that single activity.
Congratulations! You’ve bought your 4Pack and now it’s time to pick it up! Here are 2 simple steps to make it super easy for you to collect your pass and hit the slopes!
Step 1: Upload your 4Pack Photo
Email the photo to the Ticket Office at [email protected]. This photo will be printed onto your direct to lift 4Pack. Please see below for acceptable and non-acceptable photos.
|What we need||What won't work|
|Shoulder/ headshot||No sunglasses or goggles|
|Face & eyes visable||No sideways shots|
|Portrait orientation||No far away shots|
|And SMILE||No landscape shots|
Already uploaded a photo or we have one on file from last season? Bypass this step as we can get the pass ready for you. If we find another picture is needed we will contact you directly.
Step 2: Picking up your 4Pack
Passes can be picked up at the Ticket Office in the Village Centre. Government issued photo ID is required to pick up your 4Pack.
Can my 4Pack get mailed to me?
No. Cards will not be mailed and can only be picked up, in person, at SilverStar Mountain Resort at the main village Season Pass Office.
Government issued ID is required in order to pick up your 4Pack.
What do I need to show to collect my student pass?
- You will need to show your Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable.
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it.
- Your tuition statement showing full or partial payment of your course fees with your student number on it (this does not include your minimal registration fee and must show a significant payment toward your registered course fee tuition).
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID.
Sure! You can purchase 4Pack as a gift for your friends and family, however, the person(s) you are giving it to must show valid photo ID when picking up the card. Also, when completing the purchase information online, you must provide the full contact details for the person for whom you are purchasing the card. Their ID must match the name and address listed at the time of purchase. The 4Pack is non-refundable and non-transferable so please make sure that the recipient of your gift has not purchased/will not purchase one for themselves.
A signed release of liability will be required to be signed prior to use.
What happens if I purchase the 4Pack as a gift and the recipient of the gift decides to ride additional days?
When the 4Pack holder decides to use their 4Pack on additional days they will need to visit the ticket office and provide payment for additional days. As the gift giver, you will not be charged for the cost of additional days.
There are no payment plan options available for 4Pack purchases
No. Cards should only be used by the registered cardholder.
4Packs are not valid for night skiing.
Once a card has been collected from the Pass Office, it becomes the cardholder’s responsibility to keep it safe. SilverStar Ski Resort Ltd. is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. We can issue you with a replacement Pass at a cost of $25
Every 4Pack expires at the end of the 2022/23 winter season. Any unused ticket(s) remaining on the card expire on April 9th, 2023 and cannot be rolled over to the following season, they cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Please keep this in mind as you make your purchase.