SilverStar's Alpine Season Pass gives skiers & boarders access to more than 3,282 acres of powder and groomed terrain. With more than 700cm of snow falling on the mountain annually, riders can expect a one-of-a-kind experience. The SilverStar Alpine Pass also features a variety of perks and benefits like unlimited skating, tubing, snowshoeing, and discounts at SilverStar owned mountain restaurants.
Below is 2020/21 information.
My1 Alpine Season Pass
SilverStar Season Pass Holders can take advantage of a huge variety of perks, benefits, discounts and free stuff (and who doesn't love free stuff!!!).
As a thank you to our loyal passholders, and in response to the impact COVID-19 has had on the 2019/20 season, SilverStar Mountain Resort is issuing 2019/20 Season passholders, and POW passholders with unused days, a voucher for use toward any 2020/21 season or POW pass product. Learn more
Alpine Season Pass Holder Benefits during the 2020/21 Winter(including Tot Passes)
- FREE tubing & skating
- FREE access to all cross country, snowshoe and fat bike trails
- 15% off regular priced soft goods at all retail outlets (10% off regular priced hard goods). Some restrictions may apply.
- 15% discount at all our rental locations and the Double Diamond Repair Shop (labour only). Terms and conditions apply. Discount is for passholder use only and does not extend to rentals or repairs for family members or friends Skate rentals not included.
- 15% off regular priced items at the Goody Box.
- 10% at all SilverStar Mountain Resort owned restaurants (The Red Antler, The Den, Tube Town Cafe, Paradise Camp, Town Hall, Cofee Plus, Silver Grill)
Additional Pass Holder Benefits (excluding Tot Passes)
- NEW Enhanced Reciprocals: 2 free days skiing (for blackout dates info click here)
- Sun Peaks Resort
- Apex Mountain
- Mt. Seymour
- (NEW this year!) Whitewater Ski Resort
- 10% off Service & Spa Products at Elevate Day Spa
- 15% off private lessons
- 4 x 25% Bring-a-Friend discount on a one-day lift ticket. (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.) Subject to availability.
- Up to 25% off day tickets at dozens of partner resorts (to learn more click here)
- 1 x 50% off Tune-Up at Double Diamond Repair Shop; must be used before December 19, 2020.
- SilverStar Passholder Vehicle Program: Passholders will recieve all manufacturers rebates, plus an additional $750 off the purchase of a new or used vehicle from Bannister GM Vernon’s inventory.
- Plus extra benefits if you are in our Club 65 or Young at Heart!
Club 65 and Young @ Heart Benefits
- Sun Peaks Resort
- Apex Mountain
- Mt. Seymour
- (NEW this year!) Whitewater Ski Resort
In addition to all the other fantastic perks and benefits, SilverStar My1Pass Season Passholders aged 65+ also receive:
- 1 x FREE regular 12oz coffee PER DAY from Town Hall with the purchase of a food item.
- 1 x FREE High Performance day rental from the SilverStar Rental Shop (not valid between December 19, 2020 - January 3, 2021).
- 1 x 50% off Club 65 Tune Up at Double Diamond (not valid between Dec 19, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021).
- 1 x $25 off discount card with a purchase of $100 or more at EVOLVE. Not available with any other discount or offer.
- Exclusive specials throughout the season.
**Please note that all age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
Please note: All benefits and offers cannot be combined with other discounts, offers and coupons.
Refundable Pass Option
Refundable Pass Option available for $25.00. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable unless the Refundable Pass Option is purchased. The Refundable Pass Option must be purchased in conjunction with a Season Pass.
Find out if you are eligible for certain discounts.
In order to purchase a season pass at the student rate you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time post-secondary student 19 years or older, attending a recognized accredited college, university, local trade or business school within Canada or the United States.
- Co-op students and Apprentices are eligible as long as you are in school for at least 8 weeks during the fall & winter semesters and must present a letter from your school's administration office stating the period you are in school.
- Full-time is defined as taking 3 or more courses for both the fall & winter semesters, and attending a brick & mortar or virtual campus.
- For more information on Canadian accredited colleges or universities please call our Season Pass Office at 250-558-6023.
Local trade or business schools include:
- Vancouver Community College
- Digital Art School
- Okanagan College
To pick up your pass, you must present all of the following documentation:
- Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it
- Statement showing payment/partial payment of your course fees and your student number. *this does not include your minimal registration fee and must show a significant payment toward your registered course fee tuition
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID
Age Specific Categories
All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
Age cutoffs are as follows:
- Adult: 19yrs-64yrs
- Youth: 13yrs-18yrs
- Child: 6yrs-12yrs
- Senior: 65yrs-80yrs
- Tot: 5yrs & under
- Young @ Heart: 81yrs+
We know times are uncertain right now so we want to ensure you can still book your winter getaway with confidence. We are extremely appreciative of our guests and are grateful that we can extend our appreciation through the many actions we’re taking and will continue to take in support of them, our employees and our community in this extraordinary time.
Season Pass FAQ's
The purchase cut off date for payment plans is on the 15th of each month. The first payment will come out upon purchase, with second and remaining payments to come out on the 28th of the month (please note for the first month two transactions will occur - the initial payment AND the monthly payment on the 28th). Any purchases after the 15th of the month will fall into the next payment breakdown.
|Purchase before||# of Payments||Payment Dates|
|June 15th||7 equal payments||Initial purchase date & June 28th, July 28th, August 28th, September 28th, October 28th, November 28th|
|July 16th||6 equal payments||Initial purchase date & July 28th, August 28th, September 28th, October 28th, November 28th|
|August 15th||5 equal payments||Initial purchase date & August 28th, September 28th, October 28th, November 28th|
|September 15th||4 equal payments||Initial purchase date & September 28th, October 28th, November 28th|
|October 15th||3 equal payments||Initial purchase date & October 28th, November 28th|
|November 15th||2 equal payments||Initial purchase date & November 28th|
Payment plans for family passes are also available.
Please carefully read the PASS PRODUCT PAYMENT PLAN AUTOMATIC CREDIT CARD BILLING AGREEMENT - TERMS & CONDITIONS within the Season Pass Terms & Conditions.
Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable unless the Refundable Pass Option is purchased. The Refundable Pass Option must be purchased in conjunction with a Season Pass
We will NOT be holding our annual downtown pass purchase and pick up sales this year. If wish to purchase (or pick up) your pass in person before winter, please do so during our Bike Park Operating Hours and before our Summer Season fully finishes.
For hours of operation please CLICK HERE
Alternatively guests can select the mail out option when purchasing. If you cannot make the collection time stated above or have your pass mailed out please email [email protected] to discuss other options.
Purchased your pass online? You would have already signed an electronic waiver and do not need to resign a paper one.
Purchased over the phone? You do need to sign a waiver prior to over the phone purchasing. We can email you one, or sign one online now. Sign online waiver
Purchased in person? You should have signed on at time of purchase. If not you will have to sign one when you collect your pass.
No, you may reuse last year's photo. However if we find your photo does not meet out photo requirements, you will be required to have a new photo taken.
No problem. We can replace it for you. The first reprint is free but if you lose your pass a second time we will charge a $25 reprint free
Forgot your pass? You will be issued a day ticket and have that pass "hot listed" for the day. Two forgotten lift tickets per pass holder, per season will be issued.
Student passes can be purchased online, over the phone, on mountain during summer operations or at our sale locations.
You will need to show the following when you collect your student pass:
- Your Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable.
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it.
- Your tuition statement showing full or partial payment of your course fees with your student number on it.
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID.