More than just a ski school, its an adventure! Check out our activities below to keep the kids busy and having fun all day
Before Lesson Club - Drop your children off to do coloring, puzzles and play games before their lesson. The instructor will then get them ready for their lesson and take them to meet their group. The Before Lesson Club is available throughout the season, but does not include breakfast
Lunch with an Instructor - Have your child tuck into a healthy, nutritious lunch with us at the Adventure Centre. We are happy to cater for various allergies; however please let us know at the time of booking
Afternoon Activities - Drop in and take part in our fun afternoon activities. When your child would like to take a break from sliding, mix it up and take part in a different afternoon activity each day. Add it as a package to build your very own "My Mountain Adventure Day
After Lesson Club - Join us after your lesson to chill out and kick back. Watch some cartoons or play some games after a fun day out on the slopes. Refuel with a hot chocolate and a snack to get you through to dinner time. Our Instructors will bring your child into the Adventure Centre After Lesson Club following the end of their lesson or afternoon activity.
|Before Lesson Club||8:30AM – 9:30AM||$14.00|
|Lunch with an Instructor||11:30AM – 12:30PM||$18.00|
|Afternoon Activities||12:30PM – 2:30PM||$30.00|
|After Lesson Club||2:30 – 4:00PM||$14.00|
Things to note
- All activities are subject to availability.
- Please book in advance to ensure your place.
- Reservations are required and the price is NOT subject to Seasons Pass Holder discounts.
- Bookings can be made with the team at the front desk in Adult centre or Adventure centre. Alternatively, you can call the SnowSports School and make the booking over the phone.
- All lesson / Daycare sessions must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Lessons are subject to a 5% GST. Daycare sessions are GST exempt.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.