Welcome to Canada's largest daily groomed cross-country trail network. Dual mountain passes include SilverStar's 55+ km network and all connecting 50+ km of trails at Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre. There are trails for all levels of skiers, and our Snowsports team offers lessons daily for those new to the sport. Full equipment rentals are available at the Rental Shop.
pricing/ dual/ add ons
Dual Mountain tickets include SilverStar's 55+ km network and all connecting 50+ km of trails at Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre.
|Age||1 Day||2 Day||Additional Days|
Enjoy SilverStar's 55+ km network of daily groomer trails.
|Age||1 Day||2 Day||Additonal Days|
Dual Area Ticket Upgrades
Upgrade to a dual area and explore 105km of groomed nordic trails (pricing is after purchasing of single area day ticket).
|Single day upgrade|
|Adult & Seniors (19+)||$12.00|
|Youth & Child (6-18)||$10.00|
Nordic Night Ski
Glide through the trees at night time for a truly magical experience
|Nordic Night Ski Ticket||Price|
Things to note
- Cross-country tickets provide access to the cross-country trail network at SilverStar. They do NOT include access to other activities. Please look at SilverStar's all-inclusive My1Pass ticket if you are looking for unlimited access to seven winter activities.
- Additional days must be purchased at the time of initial purchase and can not be added on later.
- Lift Access: Nordic tickets are valid at the following lifts, with a maximum of two lift rides per day: Silver Queen, Alpine Meadows, and Gondola.
- Night skiing is valid from 3:30PM, selling from 3:15PM
- Night loop has it's lights on until 10:00pm
- No lift access after 3:30PM, including Friday and Saturday alpine night skiing. All Upper XC Trails closed at 3:30PM