PLEASE NOTE: Brewers Pond is now closed for the season. Thank you to everyone who got on the ice this winter.
SilverStar’s Tube Town is perfect for endless hours of family fun!
We supply a big inner tube with safety handles, you supply the camera. Our tube lift lets you make run after run without the effort of hiking or carrying your tube – all in a safe, controlled environment. Watch out for the Silver Fox as he may just make a 'rock star’ appearance!
Tubing tickets available at kiosk by Tube Town Cafe.
Important Updates for 2020-21:
- CAPACITY LIMITS for 2020-21:
- Tubing numbers are limited to 125 tubes out at any given time. New guests are allowed into the tubing area as tubes are returned.
- Capacity limits are currently only occasionally reaching max on weekends.
- Parking reservations are not required for guests arriving after 11am, and parking after 11am is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Current parking availability can be found HERE.
- Tickets are available at the Tube Town ticket office and can only be purchased in resort. Tickets will be subject to availability and cannot be purchased in advance. Tickets will go on sale in resort only the day of, during hours of operation.
|2hr Afternoon |
(time between 12pm-5pm)
|All ages (min 3+ years old)||$30.00|
|3hr Night Ticket|
|All ages (min 3+ years old)||$25.00|
|1 Ride||All ages (min 3+ years old)||$8.00|
|Skating add on||Adult (13+)||$5.00|
|Child (3-12yrs)||Kids Skate FREE with tubing ticket!|