PLEASE NOTE: Pond Hockey Announcement - In compliance with Provincial Health Orders we will not be permitting hockey games or hockey related items on the ice surface until further notice.
Important Updates for 2020-21:
- CAPACITY LIMITS for 2020-21:
- Skating numbers are limited to 100 guests on the ice at any given time. New guests are allowed on the ice as skaters leave.
- Tubing numbers are limited to 125 tubes out at any given time. New guests are allowed into the tubing area as tubes are returned.
- Parking reservations are not required for guests arriving after 11am, and parking after 11am is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Current parking availability can be found HERE.
- Tickets are available at the Tube Town ticket office and can only be purchased in resort. Tickets will be subject to availability and cannot be purchased in advance. Tickets will go on sale in resort only the day of, during hours of operation.
SilverStar’s Tube Town is perfect for endless hours of family fun!
We supply a big inner tube with safety handles, you supply the camera. Our tube lift lets you make run after run without the effort of hiking or carrying your tube – all in a safe, controlled environment. Watch out for the Silver Fox as he may just make a 'rock star’ appearance!
Outdoor skating is pure magic on Brewer’s Pond. With a one-hectare natural skating surface, and outdoor fire and music, you’ll want to share the experience with your whole family. With 2.5 acres there’s plenty of room for recreational skaters. Skating passes and skate rentals are available at the Tube Town ticket office.
Rentals for ice skating can be purchased at the Brewer's Pond rental building (lower level). Tubing tickets available at kiosk by Tube Town Cafe.
|2hr Afternoon |
(time between 12pm-5pm)
|All ages (min 3+ years old)||$30.00|
|3hr Night Ticket|
|All ages (min 3+ years old)||$25.00|
|1 Ride||All ages (min 3+ years old)||$8.00|
|Skating add on||Adult (13+)||$5.00|
|Child (3-12yrs)||Kids Skate FREE with tubing ticket!|