Below is 2019/20 information. 2020/21 rates coming this fall.
SilverStar’s Tube Town is perfect for endless hours of family fun!
We supply a big inner tube with safety handles, you supply the camera. Our tube lift lets you make run after run without the effort of hiking or carrying your tube – all in a safe, controlled environment. Watch out for the Silver Fox as he may just make a 'rock star’ appearance!
Outdoor skating is pure magic on Brewer’s Pond. With a one-hectare natural skating surface, and outdoor fire and music, you’ll want to share the experience with your whole family. There’s plenty of room for hockey enthusiasts and figure skaters alike. Skating passes and skate rentals are available at the Tube Town ticket office.
Tickets & rentals for ice skating can be purchased at the Brewer's Pond Base ticket office.
|Tube Town Ticket (Tube & Skate)||Length||Price|
|Adult (13+)||Full Day||$25.00|
|Child (3-12)||Full Day||$22.00|
|Tubing Only Ticket||Length||Price|
|Adult (13+)||2 hrs||$21.00|
|One Ride (all ages)||1 ride||$6.50|
Need Skate Rentals?
Tube town offers skate and hockey stick rentals in numerous sizes. So leave the bulky skates and sticks at home.
Things to note
- Due to variable weather conditions our Zamboni may not go onto Brewer’s Pond every day. Please call the ticket office at Tube Town for updates.
- Tickets and rentals are available from Brewer's Pond Base
- Prices do not include taxes. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Please note that the minimum age for a child to go tubing is 3 years.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted to tube. Children 3+ years but under 42" in height must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Each person must ride in their own tube regardless of age. No lap riding.