Lace-up your skates and glide across Brewer's Pond on our 2.5-acre natural rink.
Gear up for some old fashioned pond hockey or enjoy a romantic skate on the ice and experience the magic of SilverStar on ice. Once you are done ripping up the ice enjoy a hot chocolate or other warm beverage from Tube Town Cafe. A great experience for all ages.
Be part of the magic as you glide and twirl around the charming natural ice pond. With a 2.5 acre natural skating surface, an outdoor fire and music, you’ll want to share the experience with your whole family.
Grab your buds and a puck for some good old fashioned pond hockey!
Want some good entertainment? Come watch our staff battle for the puck, and each other, like wannabe NHL stars on Tuesday and Wednesday nights in good-ol'-fashioned pond hockey. Caution, some skating abilities may not be suitable for all viewers!
Brewers Pond Hockey House Rules
- Hockey game subject to restriction by management
- Only two games permitted at a time. Max. time limit per game is 15 minutes when there are other guests waiting to play. **During peak times, hockey games may be suspended
- Only one Shinny Hockey game and one Net Hockey game at a time
- No slap shots or raising the puck allowed
- Sticks are not allowed to be raised past waist height
- Helmets recommended
- HOCKEY RULES ARE ENFORCED FOR GUEST SAFETY
Things to note:
- Pond status may change unexpectedly due to weather
- Due to variable weather conditions, our Zamboni may not go onto Brewer’s Pond every day
- All guests (tots included) must have a valid ticket or season's pass and must be wearing skates to enter the pond. No walking in shoes allowed on the ice.
- Skate rentals are available at Brewer's Base.
- Helmets recommended.