Trek by snow cat to the backside of the mountain for a unique and charming dining experience
Climb aboard the Paradise Express snow cat and trek through the mountain under moonlit skies to Paradise Camp, located at Putnam Creek on the backside of the mountain.
Paradise Camp has a warm and charming ambience and offers a unique dining experience and superb views of the Monashee Mountains. Enjoy a romantic lantern-lit dinner, and a chef-prepared menu with an extensive selection of wine, cocktails and martinis to pair with your meal.
|Child (under 12)||$59.00|
December 14 - December 20: Saturday only
December 20 - March 21 (snow dependant): Fridays & Saturdays
- Return trip on Paradise express snowcat
- Three-course dinner
- Beef Tenderloin
- BC Wild Sockeye Salmon *Ocean wise
- Venison Gnocchi
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
Things to note
- Price does not include taxes, drinks or mandatory 15% gratuity
- Paradise Express requires 10 passengers to operate and each trip holds 12 passengers max. Tours must be booked in time order, so the 5:30 pm tour must be booked first, then the 6:30 pm etc.
- If booking with another party please mention at time of booking or you may not be seated together at the cabin.
- No same day booking