Trek by snow cat to the backside of the mountain for a unique and charming dining experience
Climb aboard the Paradise Express snow cat and trek through the mountain under moonlit skies to Paradise Camp, located at Putnam Creek on the backside of the mountain.
Paradise Camp has a warm and charming ambience and offers a unique dining experience and superb views of the Monashee Mountains. Enjoy a romantic lantern-lit dinner, and a chef-prepared menu with an extensive selection of wine, cocktails and martinis to pair with your meal.
|Child (under 12)||$59.00|
Saturdays: December 11 - March 19 (snow dependant)
Special Dinner Nights
Christmas Ever: Dec 24
NYE Dinner: Dec 31
Valentine's Day: Feb 14
- Return trip on Paradise express snowcat
- Three-course dinner
- Braised Beef
- BC Pork Belly
- Vancouver Island Halibut
- Local Organic Ricotta Cheese Ravioli
- Chefs Vegan Plate
Things to note
- Price does not include taxes, drinks or mandatory 15% gratuity
- Tour Times: 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm
- Paradise Express requires 10 passengers to operate and each trip holds 14 passengers max. Tours must be booked in time order, so the 4:30 pm tour must be booked first, then the 5:30 pm etc. 7:30pm tour will be the last tour time sold
- Max 6 per table and no moving tables. Masks must be worn in snowcat and while not actively eating or drinking
- If booking with another party please mention at time of booking or you may not be seated together at the cabin.
- No same day booking
- Proof of Vaccination is required for all guests 12 and over